RE: German Win98, US Win95 keyboard --> no ;'` keys in Bash

Hello all (Larry, Jason, Marius),

I've been following the thread a bit - though my interest is only out of
curiosity, as I have an American keyboard with an American Win98 "OS",
but I thought I might be able to help out: I haven't seen any French
keyboard/OS combinations here yet, and I have one standing next to me
(AZERTY in stead of QWERTY - like German is QWERTZ in stead of QWERTY).
I definatly can't program on the thing (I tie my fingers in knots if I
try) but if you want, I can do some (beta-)testting (Quick brown fox
jumps over the lazy dog-kinda thing) on it. The system is clean - it
doesn't even have a compiler (of any kind) on it, so it might be a nic
test-case.
As I don't want to get knee-deep into this problem (I have problems
enough as is) thiss is all the help I have to offer (though, when
testing, if I find something wrong and can fix it, I will, ofcourse).

Greetz!

Ronald