Re: [ANN] dllhelpers-0.2.8 available

I have a question about the examples.  In the Makefile
(for c_and_c++, and c++ at least), there is a reference in
building the objs to the variable DLL_CFLAGS.  However,
this does not look like it ever gets set, nor does it appear to
have a value during make execution.

My question is, is this merely a holdover from some previous
versions that got dropped, but the comments never got
removed, or does this variable need to have a value,
and if so, under what conditions?

Thanks.