RE: [BUG] cygwin-1.3.3-2 -- making auto-import dlls

AFAIK Relocated .dll's will never push a .dll with a different base
address out of the way. I.E. For that set of .dll's

the program will get it's address 0x10000000, cygwin1.dll get's its base
address, and the 5 .dll's get 5 other random address's.

How is it better? With a .dll that conflicts with cygwin1.dll, it's boom
(everytime) :].

Rob