RE: Working with eCos

Hello from Gregg C Levine obviously with Jedi Knight Computers
Um what do I mean by that term? Yes indeed. Pre-century means, either
Win95, or Win98. Both of which run here. And loudly. And I am not asking
that question. Every time I work with Cygwin, and eCos, I grab the
latest, and greatest, from their storage points on the Internet. Why?
Did I confuse you? Or any of you? Oh, and I am subscribed to an
appropriate list for eCos, I am also subscribed here because logically
it makes sense. Sort of.  Any other questions?
Gregg C Levine mailto:hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi
(This company dedicates this E-Mail to General Obi-Wan Kenobi (Perhaps
one of the most powerful of all of the Jedi Knights))
(This company dedicates this E-Mail to Master Yoda
(Perhaps the other one of the most powerful of all of the Jedi Knights))
And the favorite line by Anonymous "May the Force be with you."