Seeking Cygwin installer for the simpleminded

Hello,

I'm looking for a way to deliver a few Cygwin components (library +
an app or two) for use with a class I'll be teaching, and I'm hoping
to find or build the most foolproof, dummy-proof delivery possible:
something requiring the fewest actions and decisions by the end user.

What I'm hoping for is something like a combination of an unzipsfx
self-installing archive and the Cygwin install utility - with almost
all decisions (what to install, where to get the bits, etc.) controlled
a script or other preconfiguration.

It looks like the way for me to get there is to hack together some
combination of unzip and the Cygwin installer - but I'm wondering if
anyone has already created such a beast.

Nathan Meyers
nmeyers@javalinux.net