Problem with new getopt.h in 1.3.3

Hi,

I just upgraded to 1.3.3, and ran into a problem with getopt.h
I have a program that is conflicting with the option struct.

On the linux side, this problem is handled by surrounding the
option struct and the _long() functions with:

#ifndef __need_getopt

#endif

However, this is missing in cygwin, which is causing my conflicts.

I have tracked the problem down to the linux include files using
a variable __need_getopts, and the included patches change
stdio.h, unistd.h, and getopt.h to emulate that behaviour.  However,
like a good lemming, I have no understanding of the philosophic
requirements behind the behaviour.

unistd.diff

getopt.diff

stdio.diff