cygwin/rsync/cron file access problem

I'm running cygwin on an NT system.  On this system I am running rsync as a
cron job to push files to an AIX server.

So far I have found no successful way to run cron under any account other
than SYSTEM.
In order to get rsync authentication working, I have to chmod a local
password file to 600 mode (only giving access writes to the owner).

When I run rsync manually, all is ok, it works.  When it runs as cron job,
SYSTEM account does not have access to this file, and it fails.

How can I get cron to run as something other than SYSTEM ?

Thanks

___________________________
Dan Gardner
Producer MCN online
http://www.motorcyclenews.com

The information in this email is intended only for the addressee(s) named above.
Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message any disclosure, copying,
distribution or any action taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful.

Emap plc and or its subsidiaries do not warrant that any attachments are free from
viruses or other defects and accept no liability for any losses resulting from
infected email transmissions.

Please note that any views expressed in this email may be those of the originator
and do not necessarily reflect those of this organisation.