Re: vfork problems on Win98 -- is there a fix?

On Sun, Sep 09, 2001 at 04:50:08PM -0700, Andrew Kalman wrote:
>>The bottom line, cruel as it sounds is "I don't feel like it." This is
>>not an issue for the way that Red Hat uses cygwin so it is not part of
>>my official job.
>etc.
>
>Fair enough -- there's nothing wrong with prioritizing one's work.
>
>Also, the same fault occurs in Win2000 -- it's not just a Win98 issue.

I have never seen anything remotely like this on Windows 2000.  I use
it extensively.

This is YA reason for someone who is having to problem to debug it.

But, I understand that there is not a single solitary person in the entire
cygwin mailing list community who is capable of doing that.

Too bad...

cgf