Re: FTPD is still not working

I tried the snapshot dll - it didn't work for me. In fact I couldn't even get
the bash shell
to come up by itself. So then I downloaded the entire cygwin install snapshot
and could bring
the bash shell up - but the ftp problem was still the same. Of course there's
always the
possibility I screwed up a step somewhere. Nevertheless, my immediate needs are
met. I'll definitely try the next release. Thanks for all your help.

Brian Kelly

--
This electronic message contains information that may be legally confidential and/or privileged.  The information is intended solely for the individual or entity named above and access by anyone else is unauthorized.  If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this information is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please reply immediately to the sender that you have received the message in error, and delete it.