Re: press for cygwin

Christopher Faylor wrote:
> For the record, my original paragraph read like this:
>
> "It actually is not trivial at all.  As I also keep mentioning, it
> requires that someone who cares about this will have to actually do it
> rather than report that it is possible to do it."
>
> The non-triviality of the effort involves someone actually TAKING TIME
> TO DO THE JOB.  That is an extremely nontrivial undertaking for anyone
> on the cygwin mailing list.

Sorry.  The "also" in the second sentence led me to think that the
non-triviality being referred to was something else.

As I said, I'm taking time to do the job.  Whether you all might want
to integrate it is another question, but it'll give an idea of the
feasibility or otherwise anyway.  Unless someone else out there beats
me to it. :-)

    John