Re: 1.3.2: bug storing mount settings in registry

Corinna Vinschen wrote:

> Are you actually _sure_ you did it that way and not renamed it later?
> Or that you manually created the CygWin directory but installed it
> using setup and let it using it's default "C:\cygwin" entry in the
> dialog box?
>
> The problem here is: There's no such thing in setup's source which
> would lower case the users input before handling it over to the
> code which creates the directories and mount points...
>
> Corinna
>
> --
> Cygwin Developer                                mailto:cygwin@cygwin.com
> Red Hat, Inc.

Hello,

actualy,  I don't remember exactly my instalation process. It was half a year ago....
But your hint may be correct. Probably I've manualy created e:\CygWin dir,
and then accepted install's default C:\cygwin, only changing drive letter to e:

--
Tomas Juknevicius
No Magic