cygwin and GPL

hello,

I have a law problem.
I use cygwin on a CDROM to launch Apache and MySQL. This services allow to
use my application (a CGI program, in C) with a WebBrowser, IE for example,
on a local machine.

I can put cygwin sources on my Distribution, but I can't do that with my
application sources, because this application is a protoype of a commercial
one.

Could I distribute cygwin and my application on a commercial CDROM, but
without the sources of my application (but with all sources and requirements
of cygwin) ?

Thank you for help

N.