Re: Shell CAPS-lock settings

Still wondering if anyone has managed to fix this...cgf

I have not tried, but I can state an adverse effect on my
HP5195 laptop with ME

Being somewhat clumsy fingered, I sometimes hit a
glancing blow to the caps key when in insert mode.
The indicator does not indicate that I am in caps mode
and if I go out of insert mode, am not able to turn off
the caps mode unless I get back into insert mode.

In the case (punny?) when I intentionally hit the caps key,
the indicator light does come on so it may be a function
of key response times.

Just additional food for thought if someone is inclined to
work on the problem. Sorry about my fat fingers.

Thanks for your attention and efforts,
Ron
cowaro.com