RE: Mobile install

>From looking at my registry, it looks like the only mounts I need to set
up are:

/
/usr/bin
/usr/lib

That should be easy enough to do in a batch file. The individual drive
mounts appear to be handled at run time. Which options will I need to
specify with mount(1) though? I'm guessing:

Mount -x \cygwin\bin /usr/bin
Mount \cygwin\lib /usr/lib
Mount \cygwin /

Is that about right? Or can I just do a plain vanilla mount (w/o the -x)
for bin? Also, are there any particular dependencies I should be aware
of between Perl and GCC and the rest of the Cygwin packages. My "lowest
common denominator" here is a 100MB Zip drive. (There are some 250's,
but I have to set this up for a 100.) What else will I need in addition
to Perl and GCC to ensure that they both still run? Thanks again. :)

-Alex