Re: Problem in using telnet (inetutils-1.3.2-14)

Hello,

I've found that the problem is due to the change of primary group of the
user from 513(None) to a new group added through NT.  When I change back
the primary group to 513, the problem of uid can be solved.

However, I would like to define different primary groups and assign a
primary group to each user, so that when a user touch a new file, the
group ownership will be its primary group instead of 'None'.   How can I
do this?

Furthermore, if I created a file owned by user1 with mode set to 700:

user1@TRYNAS01 ~
$ ls -l
-rwx------    1 user1  group1            0 Aug 31 14:56 a

I login as another user and try to remove the file, it success.

user2@TRYNAS01 /home/user1
$ rm a
rm: remove write-protected file `a'? y

I have export CYGWIN=ntsec before creating the file, is there any
settting I am missing?

Thanks,
Ada.