Re: problem building program: undef ref _imp__gettext

Ok, I am guilty as charged of the "minimilistic" information.
I am trying to build the debian dpkg source package, in an
effort to start a debian-cygwin project.  dpkg does use
autoconf, and as such, I ran it in it's default state.  I will
try re-running it with the pointers you gave me, and then
see about what it takes to get it to build OOB.

Thanks for you time, and patience in this case with a
very abrupt and hasty plea for help.