ssh-client doesn't work with X-forwarding (at least with me)

Hello,

I have the same problem with the cygwin-ssh-client like Hans.
ForwardX11 is enabled in the ssh and sshd_config.
The DISPLAY-variable is after the login empty.
If i set the DISPLAY-variable manually, X11-forwarding doesn't work.

The login and X11-forwarding works with other ssh-clients.

But for all that cygwin is a great software.

Thanks for any answers !!!!!

Best regards,
Michael

>It works for me, I have the following lines in my /etc configuration =
files:

>ssh_config:        ForwardX11 yes
>sshd_config:X11Forwarding yes
>
>ssh a remote site and the remote site gets a local setting for DISPLAY.
>
>Keith

>hello,
>
>i tried to log into my linux-box with the cygwin ssh-client and Exceed =
X-server