Re: UW IMAP downloads off-line: suggestions requested

On Wed, Aug 22, 2001 at 04:40:25PM -0700, James Grishaw wrote:
>Cygwin Users:
>
>     Does anyone have any good suggestions for free (or cheap)
>web-hosting services that would be willing to tolerate a lot of
>download traffic?
>
>     Since webjump.com went off-line about a week ago I have
>been trying (without much luck) to find another web-hosting
>site for the "University of Washington IMAP Server for Cygwin".
>Tripod.com took my site down almost immediately because
>of the amount of bandwidth that the downloads were taking.
>I'm also trying to get set up at sourceforge.net but their project
>approval process is lengthy (1 week so far and counting) because
>the UW open-source license is not one that they are familiar with.
>
>     Any leads or suggestions for web-hosting so that I can get the
>downloads working again would be much appreciated.

I wouldn't mind providing this package as an optional part of the
cygwin download as soon as we get the new setup.exe rolled out which
allows this type of thing.

Unfortunately, my "real job" hasn't provided me with much opportunity
for working on cygwin or setup lately so this is taken longer than
I had previously anticipated.

I hope to have a new version of setup available in the next few weeks,
though.

cgf