Apache problem

Hi everybody,
I have just compiled Apache under Cygwin on NT.After executing it by
"apachectl start" I get message "httpd started" but after few whiles
apache shuts down. In error log I get messages
"unable to change uid xxxx". In my httpd.conf I set user either as
"jacek" (it's my account asnormal user)  user-group is 1004:1007
or "nobody" (who is equal guest in my passwd file) user group is 501:513
but behaviour is the same.

Being root(user administrator in NT meaninig) I have no problem in
Cygwin terminal window
to login as user "jacek" for example so it seems that uid switching
works. I do not know if
this is similar mechanism as in Apache but anyway what is solution ?

Thanks in advance
Jacek