From: Charles Wilson [mailto:cwilson@ece.gatech.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2001 11:24 AM
To: T.Phan
Cc: cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: Re: Cygwin's CVS - can it be a network server?

T.Phan wrote:

> Hi,
>
>   Where is the pserver or what is the setup procedure using pserver and
cvs?
>   Thanks!

AFAIK, you are breaking new ground: very few people have tried this (no
one?) on cygwin.  You'll have to figure out how to do it on your own.  I
suggest looking at non-cygwin sources of documentation, like the stuff
at this website:

http://www.loria.fr/~molli/cvs-index.html

You'll probably need to get inetd started first; read
/usr/doc/Cygwin/inetd.README.

--Chuck