Re: problem with CygWin install on Win ME system using setup 2.78.2.3

Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
> I liked the 'old' way, old old setup could be used to install
> everything without setup.ini, too.

Actually - that option is on the return, at least as far as picking up
additional packages that are in the directories and not setup.ini and could be
installed.

Not sure if it made it to the web yet, but by using the versions from cvs
(either the current or pre_category version) setup will pick up packages that
are not in setup.ini.  I am not sure what it will do if there is no setup.ini
at all, however.

bk