Re: chroot and mount question

Pardon.  I don't use the command.  Perhaps there's a bug.  I personally
can't reproduce it because changing my root means it can't find any of
the Cygwin tools.  As a result, it fails.  To me, this seems quite
reasonable and I haven't set up any parallel tool directories to explore
this further.  In any case, if you're sure that your chroot is succeeding
and that the resulting toolset that you use is still Cygwin's, you may
want to run strace to see if you can see where things go wrong.

Larry