Re: per-process mounts (Was: directory hard links)

On Fri, Jul 27, 2001 at 12:12:12PM -0400, Peter Buckley wrote:
>An RFE?  I don't think cygwin really operates with that business model.
>If you would like cygwin to have a feature, AFAIK SOP is that you write
>a patch or create a package and become the maintainer.  You also would
>need approval for the patch/package.  Cygwin is a maintained by a
>community effort.

Bingo.

Since I'm not interested in doing this and (I assume) Corinna is not
interested in doing this, that leaves a couple of other Cygwin
developers who are familiar with the path handling code in cygwin.

If you can get them interested, then maybe they'll tackle this.

Otherwise, you'll need to provide a patch.

cgf