Can we swap links?

Hello there

I have just come across your great web site at:

http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin/

and was wondering whether you would like to swap a link with us? Our web site is at:

http://www.textcontrol.com/

TX Text Control is an ActiveX component that allows developers to add advanced text processing features to their applications with minimum effort.

If you would place a link from your web site to ours, I will reciprocate by adding a link back to you.

Please let me know whether you are interested in my proposed link swap.

Speak to you soon.

Richard

Webmaster Team
TX Text Control