Re: what package tr and cat?

Both in textutils

Pedro Jones wrote:

  Hi Folks,

  brief newbie question:

  I'm trying to build python and the configure script reports that it
  can't find tr and cat
  I've been downloading packages piecemill because I have a slow modem
  connection, but I've tried getting a few likely packages without nabbing
  those two so I thought I'd ask for help.

  Thanks in advance,
  ~Simon

  FAQ:
http://cygwin.com/faq/