xinetd...

hello,

I just finished upgrading a couple of linux boxes to RH 7.1 and found
the new (to me) xinetd stuff. I was wondering if/how/when that will
percolate into the cygwin release. Is there a process in place to do
this at RedHat or is the cygwin stuff waiting for someone (hey, maybe
me) to do the port and submit it?

thanks,
tom.