RE: How to start ftpd

If you're stuck on this, pressed for time, and don't need shortcuts or UNIX
permissions, try the War FTP Daemon.  It's free, made for Windows, easy to
set up, and just generally not a bad program.  This might hold you until
you get Cywin ftpd up and running.

On Tuesday, July 24, 2001 12:00 AM, Corinna Vinschen
[SMTP:cygwin@cygwin.com] wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 24, 2001 at 08:09:00AM +0200, Sikora, Grzegorz SD wrote:
> > Hello everybody,
> >
> > I'm first time on cygwin mailing list and I have very simple (I hope)
but