Re: mounts in gnupro99r1p1

If you have GNUpro 99r1, you probably should also have Red Hat
support, too.  The layout of the tools that were provided in 99r1
are very different from the net release.

Please don't expect support for our commercially provided tools
on this general purpose external mailing list.

If you do not have actual support from Red Hat then you should
just nuke the 99r1 tools and install the net release.

cgf