Re: love fun virus in setup.exe

However, it is useful for someone to report any AV application reporting
viruses, if only to post in the appropriate places that it is a "false
positive".  Occasionally uninfected files can be misreported.

This is assuming, of course, that his file wasn't contaminated from
another source after downloading (another reason to ask for confirmation
from people with different systems/products).