1.3.2: date command does not show 3-letter time zone on NT.

I have not tested this on any other Windows platform but NT.  To reproduce
the problem, open a cygwin shell and type "date".  On my system the results
look something like this:

bash-2.05$ date
Mon Jul 16 08:46:49  2001

Note that the 3-letter time zone abbreviation should appear between the time
and the year (for me that's EDT).

No combination of options will output the time zone including the most
obvious "date +%Z" (this produces blank output).

I tried changing to a few other time zones but no selection produced output
when using the date command.

My machine is an Intel Pentium 3 running Windows NT 4.0, SP 6.

The information contained in this message and any attachments is
intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is
addressed, and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL
and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you have received
this message in error, you are prohibited from copying, distributing, or
using the information.  Please contact the sender immediately by return
e-mail and delete the original message from your system.
===================== End Confidentiality Statement =====================