Re: fetchmail-5.8.1 binary

I'd like to correct my previous email. Your  fetchmail
NT binary does not work in Win98 because it checks the
.fetchmailrc permission right ( 600 ?). In Win98, I
don't know if there is anyway to change the permission
right.

I just searched the mail archive, and found there was
a fetchmail binary for win9x.

Anyway, appreciate your effort.

 --- "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp@familiehaase.de>