new setup

I've upgraded setup on cygwin.com to the newest version from CVS.

I believe that the only user-visible change to this version is that
the version string is longer and it will ask if you want to delete
any cygwin1.dll's that it finds in your windows/system directory.

This version of setup is a precursor to a new version which will
have dependencies and categories.  This version parses the setup.ini
file that has this information but does nothing with it.

If there are any problems with this version of setup.exe, there is
an older version available in pub/cygwin called old-setup.exe.

Send problems to the mailing list, please.

cgf