RE: Identifying version #'s for cygwin

cygcheck -h

-----Original Message-----
From: cygwin-owner@sources.redhat.com
[mailto:cygwin-owner@sources.redhat.com] On Behalf Of Clark Sims
Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2001 12:50 PM
To: cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: Identifying version #'s for cygwin

About a week ago I posted a "bug report", that stated that sshd/Win2K
were
incompatible. Bob Leutck also reproduced the problem. I suspected that
the
problem was introduced during a recent upgrade of the cygwin suite, so I
deleted the cygwin directory, and tar zxvf,  a backup copy of the cygwin
suite, that I had made several months ago. The backup copy worked fine.

How do I get the version of the cygwin suite, from the bash command
line?

I would like to do an additional post, on "How I got SSHD, to work on
Win
2K", but I need the version #'s in order to be complete.

Thanks in Advance,

Clark Sims