Font display utility...

Some recent posts discussing rxvt and fonts caused me
to throw together a little utility for selecting and
displaying fonts...

I don't know if any of you might find it useful or not.

The idea at the time was a simple tool to see what a
font would look like without having to run rxvt multiple
times with a different font each time...

I hope that it is simple enough to use and I especially
hope that I didn't screw up somewhere...

It is a Tcl/Tk script for those who are interested...

Hopefully the installation is straight forward, but
if you have problems, just let me know.

--Mark Stucky
  mstucky5@home.com

fontshow.tar.gz