mico 2.3.5 package for cygwin

Hi

I have compiled mico 2.3.5(GPL CORBA impl) under cygwin without problems
and I use it on a daily basis. So far no problem:
compilation and runtime are just fine
from the service point of view I have tested extensively the naming service
and it runs fine

How does a package make it in the cygwin distro?

C.