Mount issues

When I log into my W2k box and start up a Cygwin 1.3.2-1 shell, I see
that various drives are mapped with binmode.  But when I log in as
someone else, I see those same drives mounted in text mode.  I
understand that these are user mounts.  How do I set things so that no
matter who logs in (either on console or via Cygwin telnet), these
mounts are in binmode?

I've set my CYGWIN (system) environment variable to binmode and my
c:\cygwin\usr\sbin\inetd.exe REG_SZ value in the registry to "binmode
tty ntsec".

TIA.

-Sandeep