RE: Symlinks+cygdrive causes flashing taskbar ??

When I run vi, for instance, I can (sometimes) see the taskbar flash once as
vi starts up in the DOS window.  Then, while vi is running, there is no
flashing taskbar.  Again, when I exit vi, the taskbar (sometimes) flashes.
It's hard to test this because the taskbar appears to be redrawn so fast
that I often can't see it flash at all, even though I believe it's being
redrawn every time.

-- John