kernel developpement

Hi,

I'd like to have more explainations on your product.

Is it possible to compile a character device driver written for linux or
unix?

If it is impossible, can an executable compiled with your product
communicate with a device driver written directly for windows (open,
close, ioctl, mmap ... ) or should I rewrite both the driver and the
application?

Best regards.

        Frédéric Dumoulin

Frédéric Dumoulin                Emulation & Verification Engineering
Software Project Leader          2bis, voie la Cardon
                                 Parc Gutemberg
frederic_dumoulin@eve-team.com   91120 Palaiseau
tel:  +33 1 64 53 27 35          France
web:  www.eve-team.com