From: Karr, David [mailto:david.karr@cacheflow.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2001 1:08 PM
To: 'cygwin@cygwin.com'
Subject: RE: whoami and ownership

The point about specifying a different domain is apparently my problem.  By
specifying the name of the domain that I select on the Windows login prompt,
I got many more names, including mine (not to mention taking quite a long
time to list).  I'm a little confused about why the "default domain" wasn't
the domain that I logged in to, but perhaps those two things don't have
anything to do with each other?