Re: cgf does not want private email about cygwin

On Tue, Jun 26, 2001 at 02:58:59AM +1000, Robert Collins wrote:

> [...]

Heh.  This is a good idea.

So, I should add something like:

setup.exe, sources, not found, cygwin, root, c:\, seems to me, simple,
unable to, syslog, cp, compile, debug, gdb, gcc, case, sensitive, broken,
header, define, next, version, make, patch, small, old, version, binutils,
B20, B20.1, hangs, mount, \r, CR, CRLF, works fine, linux, unix, user32,
kernel32, libuser32, libkernel32, termcap, next release, compile, ANNOUNCEMENT,
available, KDE, _WIN32, signal, signals, killed

to my plea that people send any cygwin-related email to the cygwin mailing
list and that they do not send personal email to email addresses that they
might find in the archives and that people should always send email to
the cygwin mailing list?

That's a good idea.

cgf