Success in running SYBASE on Cygwin

I have submitted an earlyer mail with the same subject. Further testing
showed instability, specially when using BCP, and I have now a
configuration that works. I am using the standard SYBASE installation on a
WinNT maschine with NT service pack 6 installed.

1. The latest version of OpenClient is multithreaded and I have not been
able to make it run.
2. I have tested our clients using version 10.x and 11.x of OpenClient.
3. The compile flags I used:
     -m486 -malign-double -D__CYGWIN__ -DNT -mpreferred-stack-boundary=8

The result has been stable through Alpha testing, and the beta testers have
so far no complaints related to DB access. So I take the chance of
submitting this mail to the list.

Oddvard