Where To Put Everything?

I have built Cygwin in the directory obj, with the
following structure:
etc
i686-pc-cygwin
install
libiberty

i686-pc-cygwin looks like this:
install
libiberty
newlib
winsup

winsup:
bz2lib
cinstall
cygwin
doc
install
mingw
subauth
testsuite
utils
w32api

My current cygwin installation looks like this:

bin
contrib
etc
gnu
info
lib
man
manifest
obj
sbin
src
tmp
usr
var

My question is - where do I put everything to replace
the old installation with the new? What's the quickest
way?

Thanks