Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: tiff-3.5.6beta-2

When, *exactly*, was your copy of pdftex.exe compiled?  If it was
compiled against tiff-3.5.6beta-1 during the 24 hours when that was
available, then yes, the exe will break when run against
tiff-3.5.6beta-2.

As far as I can tell, TIFFOpen is exported at @48 (e.g. ordinal #47) in
both the "old" tiff dll (3.5.5-3) and in the "new" tiff (3.5.6beta-2).

--Chuck