BASH question HISTCONTROL

Now, may be OFF TOPIC, but don't know where to ask this.

I use 'HISTCONTROL=ignoreboth' and used 'HISTCONTROL=ignoredups' before.
ignoreboth implies ignoredups, but I am looking for a manner to avoid
getting a command more than once in my history file (.bash_history),
ignoredups only avoids multiple CONSEQUENT equal lines.
-- EXTRACT from Bash Reference Manual ---
Set to a value of `ignoredups', it means don't enter lines which match
the last entered line.
---------------------------------------

Does some of u know a manner to avoid any duplicates in the
history-file. I set my HISTSIZE and HISTFILESIZE to 5000 and may be I
will increase, but it would be more efficient to just avoid this duplicates.

To explain my problem I send an
--- EXTRACT from my actual history file ------
c importer/gui/GUIImport.java
ca importer/gui/
gomytest ; j -here -res FAS ; cd -
ca importer/gui/
gomytest ; j -here -res FAS ; cd -
ca importer/gui/
gomytest ; j -here -res FAS ; cd -
ca importer/gui/
gomytest ; j -here -res FAS ; cd -
ca importer/gui/
gomytest ; j -here -res FAS ; cd -
ca importer/gui/
gomytest ; j -here -res FAS ; cd -
ca importer/gui/
gomytest ; j -here -res FAS ; cd -
ca importer/gui/
j LSRVS
ca importer/gui/
j LSRVS
ca importer/gui/
j LSRVS
golicence
ca data/
j LSRVS
ca data/
j LSRVS
ca data/
j LSRVS
ca data/
j LSRVS
ca data/
j LSRVS
ca data/gui
ca gest/nano/
j FASRVS
gomytest ; j -here -res FAS ; cd -
gofakt
c data/PreislistenImport.java
gomytest ; j -here -res FAS ; cd -
c data/PreislistenImport.java
gomytest ; j -here -res FAS ; cd -
c data/PreislistenImport.java
gomytest ; j -here -res FAS ; cd -
c data/PreislistenImport.java
gomytest ; j -here -res FAS ; cd -
c data/PreislistenImport.java
gomytest ; j -here -res FAS ; cd -
c data/PreislistenImport.java
j FASRVS
c data/PreislistenImport.java
gofakt
ca data/
j FASRVS
ca data/
j FASRVS
c data/PreislistenImport.java
e .bash_history
dirs
gofakt
set
set | grep HIST
cd ~
e .bashrc
export HISTFILESIZE
set | grep HIST

if someone knows a solution please let me know!

cu pazzo

|  Save software competition, use Linux and Java!
|
|  Also visit http://www.lugbz.org the Linux User Group in Southtyrol!
|
|  Public PGP KEY: http://www.lugbz.org/PGP_PatrickOhnewein.asc

Confidence is the feeling you have before you understand the situation.