Re: Cygwin slow downs in WinME

I doubt it is my system hardware since the slow downs only occur after
compiling several Cygwin specific programs.
But this is my complete system information:
Intel Celeron 850
Epox EP-3SPA motherboard Revision 1.0 (05/30/2001 BIOS)
Apacer 128 MB PC100 RAM
Internal ATAPI Quantum Fireball Plus LM 30 gigabyte harddisk (Ultra DMA 66)
(Using Ultra DMA 66 access)
Internal ATAPI Pioneer DVD-105S DVD (Ultra DMA 33)
(1.22 firmware, using Ultra DMA 33 access)
Internal ATAPI Ricoh 7125A CD-RW (DMA)
(1.10 firmware, Using DMA access)
Internal Asus AGP-V7100 32MB with TV-Out
(3.11.00.26 BIOS and Nvidia GeForce 2 MX 4.13.01.1241 reference drivers)
Hyundai Deluxscan V770 17 inch monitor
(Hyundai Deluxscan V770 monitor driver)
Internal PCI Creative Labs Sound Blaster Live Value (CT4830)
(Liveware 3 drivers only)
Internal PCI SMC 8432BTA Revision A
(Default Windows Millennium drivers)
Internal PCI Hauppauge WinTV Go
(WDM 2.20.19095 drivers and WinTV 3.15.19100)
Skyhawk MS 691 Multimedia Stereo System (80 watts) speakers
Internal PCI NetComm IN5692 56K V90 PnP modem
(6.00 reference drivers)
Nortel Networks Cable Modem 100
Microsoft USB Internet Pro keyboard
(IntelliType Pro 1.2)
Microsoft USB Intellimouse
(Intellipoint 3.2)
Microsoft USB Sindewinder Precision Pro
(Default Windows Millennium drivers)
Canon BJC-2100SP printer (USB)
(Canon BJC-2100SP 6.63 drivers)
Windows Millennium with all the latest updates
Internet Explorer 5.5 Service Pack 1
DirectX 8.0a