RE: Perl in cygwin?

There are no patches. This is this standard distribution of perl as is
generally implied by the fact that that bleadperl builds OOTB. For anyone
looking for "compatibilty" with ActiveState perl, the best option is to
apply the patch supplied by activestate to the standard perl source
distribution. (This actually fixes some bugs that were released in 5.6.1).

--Neil

> -gph
>
> --
> =^..^=
>
> --

Please Note :
Only  the intended recipient is authorised to access or use this e-mail.  If
you are not the intended recipient,
please delete this e-mail and notify the sender immediately.   The contents
of this e-mail are the writer's
opinion and are not necessarily endorsed by the Gunz Companies unless
expressly stated.

We use virus scanning software but exclude all liability for viruses or
similar in any attachment.