Re: opengl

>Hello,
>
>I am trying to compile the visualization toolkit (VTK) with Cygwin and
>it seems that the include file glaux.h is missing.  Where can I get this
>file so my visualization package will compile OK??
>
>Sincerely,
>
>Steve
>
>--
>Steven Boyd, PhD

glaux is an obsolete librairy that is unsupported. No port to Cygwin was
ever done and none is planned. Sorry.

Quoting from
http://www.opengl.org/developers/faqs/technical/gettingstarted.htm#0080 :

"
2.130 What is the AUX library?

Very important: Don't use AUX. Use GLUT instead.

The AUX library was developed by SGI early in OpenGL's life to ease
creation of small OpenGL demonstration programs. It's currently neither
supported nor maintained. Developing OpenGL programs using AUX is strongly
discouraged. Use the GLUT instead. It's more flexible and powerful and is
available on a wide range of platforms.

For related information, see the GLUT Section and SGI's GLUT FAQ.
"

André Bleau, Cygwin's OpenGL package maintainer.

email: bleau at igb dot umontreal dot ca
(Fight SPAM: encode your email-address)