RE: CreateFiber() : number of fibers limited

Holger,

Don't forget about the Cygwin-wide memory allocation limit dictated by the
DWORD registry entry "heap_chunk_in_mb" (HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus
Solutions\Cygwin\heap_chunk_in_mb) which defaults to 128 (megabytes).

Where this limit typically hit me was in compiling a C program with a large
switch statement using gcc with -O4 optimization.

Randall Schulz
Mountain View, CA USA