Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: rxvt-2.7.2-5

Hi,

As to the "console window flash" in the console version of RXVT (which I
don't like, either), if you're on NT or 2K (98 / ME ??) and use a shortcut
as your means of launching RXVT, you can choose the "Run: Minimized" option
for the shortcut and you won't see that intermediate console window. The
RXVT window will still appear visible, not minimized.

Thanks for the icon, by the way. Those generic wavy-windows icons aren't
very aesthetically pleasing to me. I'm curious: Of the two icons in
.../cygwin/bin/rxvt.exe, what is that first one? Is it a digitized photo of
a monitor?

Randall Schulz
Mountain View, CA