Re: cygrunsrv fails to start

Hi Corinna...

For now, I set the service to restart on failure (from the services panel).
I figured that might get it running...it did, but it also prevented the
error messages in the system log??? (Setting things back makes the errors
return.)

I am puzzled. My other win2k-sp2 box works fine with no messing around.

Fred suggested playing with the dependencies. (I have not.) Are there any
implicit dependencies (assumptions) that you are aware of for cygrunsrv or
sshd?

Thanks,

...Karl